Martes, Hulyo 5, 2011

Screwed Up

Hoping to embrace a fine week.


Sunday
Good morning. 
Had a good lunch
recommune with old friends
attended mass
prayed reverently
spent "quality" time with my parents
went back to dorm early
had a "fine?" dinner at starbucks
meet new room mate
slept well all night


Monday
woke up early
prepared for office well
rode the bus quickly
had a good lunch
a non-toxic work day
barbeque, isaw and dugo for dinner (yum!)
watched 3 idiots (very nice movie)
had some walk in the moonlight before sleeping
Slept well


Tuesday
a good morning
had my favorite bread for breakfast (violet cream loaf ^^)
a little bit hassle bus ride
not so good lunch
hanging on waiting
I don't know


A sudden turn in the mood
I don't like this
I don't even know what this is
I don't want this feeling
Where is the bridge
I dont know where am I standing
The bright light is starting to get dim


Not a good week-starter after all. 
Hoping for a turn before the week ends. :(



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento