Lunes, Marso 25, 2013

Its father's day duds.. :(

More than a year have passed, and we still miss you Duds!  Life is hard without you on our side.  But we have no choice but to accept the situation and bear with it.  No more daddy's day out, no more cooking experiments, no more joyrides and most of all, no more complete family picture to be published.  I miss you Duds. :(

Naalala ko nung bata ako, every sunday-day-out nating tatlo nageexplore lang tayo ng kahit saan.  Drive lang kahit saan mapunta.  Eat into different restos, explore faces of the metro.

Admittedly, a life like this is hard. Im having a hardtime managing all of these.  I didn't see this coming. I am unprepared. I know am not mature enough to handle even my own actions. 

duds, today is fathers day.  Please continue to guide us. I love you. 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento